Friends: An important part of a student’s learning journey
One fine morning you enter your classroom, in a bad mood because you had a fight at home. Ten minutes at school and you’re happy again. Talking to your friends, discussing the latest trends on social media, and sharing lunch during recess. That’s the impact good friends have on your life. They make you feel alive and cheerful even when you don’t want to. They read between the lines and understand your emotions.
Friends are an inevitable part of a student’s life. Good friends teach you about yourself and challenge you to be better. They give you a shoulder to cry on and have a positive impact on your life and health. They are just as important to your well-being as eating right and exercising. Let’s understand the importance of having good friends and their impact on one’s life.
1. Good friends and strong social ties help you overcome the feeling of loneliness.
2. They encourage healthy behaviors and help you stay away from bad habits and influence.
3. They push you out of your comfort zone.
4. They support you emotionally. Having a friend to help you can make the transition easier.
5. They boost confidence and build your self-esteem.
6. They don’t judge you for everything and give you constructive criticism.
While good friends can help your life blossom, friends with bad influence can turn the tables around. One should stay away from people who pretend to be their friends and backstab them in every possible way.